Wow, it has been a long time since I updated this thing! Sorry to my 3 blog followers, one of which may be in Russia somewhere. Ok that's kinda wierd.
A lot has happened since I last updated..I had another kiddo..baby boy Hudson who is now 2 and quite possibly the reason I have been off this thing.
Anyhow, I don't know if I'll update this thing or not. I kinda of like Facebook so I can keep people posted in 3 sentences or less. I think they prefer it that way.
I can see the point of blogging though as kinda of a online scrapbook. That I am bad about. I fear that one day my kids will ask to see a scrapbook or some kinda of tangible memory of our history...and I'll have to tell them to friend me on FB and look at 4 years of posts.
So one of my goals in the next few months is to create *something*. Even if I just print all the photos on my phone and put them in a box.
I'm also thinking of blogging for my own personal journal. I think that one would need to remain private. ;)
So there ya go! Only took me 3 years to update..one for each follower.


No comments:
Post a Comment